Battery Service & Replacement in Maple, ON
Battery Replacement Service in Maple ON
Your car battery is the heart and soul of your vehicle. The more you know about your battery, the less likely you will find yourself stuck or stranded roadside. At Maple Acura, we are here to help you understand what is going on with your Acura's battery and electrical system.
On average, your car battery will last roughly 3 to 5 years, but driving habits and exposure to extreme elements can shorten the life of your car battery. For Acura battery inspection or replacement in Maple, schedule a service appointment and our technicians will inspect the condition and charge of your battery. This diagnostic check will estimate the temperature at which your battery may fail, give you an idea of how much battery life you have left, and test the conditions of the cables.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, contact us immediately:
- Slow engine crank. When you attempt to start the vehicle it is sluggish and takes longer than normal to start.
- Check engine light. The check engine light may illuminate when battery power is weak.
- Low battery fluid level. Keep an eye on the battery fluid level through the translucent casing.
- Swelling or bloating battery case. If your battery casing looks like it is swelling, this could indicate a battery gone bad.
- Rotten egg smell. Notice a pungent, rotten egg smell? Leaking causes corrosion along with a rotten egg smell.