Acura Performance Features at Maple Acura in Maple, ON
At Maple Acura, we aren't just committed to pairing you with the vehicle that suits your tastes and needs; we also want you to know what keeps your Acura running at its best. That's why we're providing a guide to Acura performance features to customers in Maple, Ontario and the nearby areas of Vaughan, North York, and Mississauga. Find out what makes Acura vehicles tick below before visiting our dealership to get acquainted with our new and used inventory.
i-VTEC: Acura packs its vehicles with plenty of pep, and Intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (i-VTEC) allows drivers to make the most of it. This cutting-edge Acura technology increases your vehicle's horsepower by advancing the engine's valve timing relative to its RPM.
Variable Cylinder Management: Thanks to Acura's Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) technology, you won't have to worry about breaking your bank on fuel. This system optimizes your V6 engine's fuel efficiency by running on three cylinders during highway jaunts and leisurely cruises.
Drive-by-Wire Throttle System: Adaptability is key when braving Ontario's seasonal weather at the wheel, and the Drive-by-Wire Throttle System can provide it. This Acura technology adjusts throttle sensitivity to adapt your ride to different driving conditions, giving you a clear head at the wheel no matter the season.
Sport Hybrid 3-Motor System: Alternative powertrain? No problem. This Sport Hybrid 3-Motor System provides an optimal Acura experience by drawing on electric power to improve acceleration, handling, and efficiency.
Acura Chassis & Handling
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD): If you value optimal traction and control at the wheel, look no further than Acura's SH-AWD system. This technology greatly enhances your Acura's performance and dry-road handling, all while providing the all-weather capability of a standard all-wheel drive system.
- Sport Hybrid SH-AW: This Acura technology relies on electric power to make the most of your SH-AWD system. Twin electric motors distribute torque to optimize handling and the SH-AWD system's performance.
- Active Damper System: If you've driven through each of Ontario's four seasons, you understand the importance of adapting to driving conditions. Luckily, Acura's Active Damper System does just that - and consistently - as it adjusts your vehicle's ride to surfaces and conditions every few milliseconds.
- Agile Handling Assist: Acura's Agile Handling Assist makes easy work of zipping around corners or through curves. By applying the brakes to individual wheels, this system makes the most of your Acura's athletic handling and helps you take on turns smoothly.
Acura Body Structure
- ACE Body Structure: Acura understands the importance of durability better than most any automaker, and they've designed every model in our new inventory accordingly. In the event of a collision, Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure helps reduce and distribute the force of frontal crashes with vehicles of nearly every size.
- Multi-Material Space-Frame: This new space-frame one-ups Acura's original all-aluminum offering. True to its name, the Multi-Material Space-Frame is built from various materials to ensure peak structural safety and handling.
- Ablation Casting: As if the ACE body construction and Multi-Material Space-Frame weren't enough, Acura has treated their vehicles to ablation casting. This combines intricate shape-forming capability with sturdy forged aluminum to provide your vehicle with optimal durability.
- 3D Bent-and-Quenched (3DBQ) Fabrication: Rounding out Acura's body structure technology is 3DBQ fabrication. This practice uses three-dimensionally bent-and-quenched, ultra-high-strength steel tubing to craft the upper portion of your Acura's roof rails and A-pillars.
For further details regarding Acura's performance features and how they enhance your Acura driving experience, contact us at your convenience. We'll gladly provide you with all the particulars.